Some Weeks ago Facebook introduced a new tool to prevent suicides. Facebook is saying that this tools will help peoples undergoing emotional problems. So, If any of your friend is going to a situation like this you can easily help him. Your friend will be helped using different measures.
If you don’t know how to report a suicidal post then don’t worry you will get to know after reading the rest of the article and can easily help your friend. Also, Your name will be kept confidential in some measures. It is still updating and the helping measures will be different according to the region.
Steps to Report a Suicidal Facebook Posts –
- Step 1: Goto the post which you want to report.
- Step 2: Click on the top right corner of the post. You will get two options click on the second one as shown in the image below.
- Step 3: After click on the second option Facebook will redirect you to a page which will consists of many options but click on “I think it shouldn’t be on Facebook” and continue.
- Step 4: After clicking continue you will be getting some more choices but you have to select “It’s hurtful, threatening or suicidal” and again continue.
- Step 5: Now you have to select “I think They might hurt themselves”.
- Step 6: Now Facebook will grant you with some solutions and you have to select which is the best option for you keeping in mind your relationship with the person who is undergoing serious physical/mental problems.