We round up the top 10 best top iPhone apps to help you decide what to download this month. Plenty of iPhone apps are worth paying for, but there are plenty of great free ones, too. Well some of them are. Here are 10 of the best.
Best Top Iphone apps for 2015. Best top iphone 4s apps 2015
- Periscope – Back in March, Twitter officially announced the acquisition of live-streaming app Periscope. Periscope lets users broadcast in real time to their followers. When a broadcast is live, your followers can comment and share “hearts.” When a broadcast is over, users can make it so viewers can watch later. Replays last for 24 hours.
- Google Photos – Google officially announced its new photo-sharing service, Google Photos, at its I/O developer conference in San Francisco. With Google Photos, users can backup unlimited photos and videos to Google’s cloud for free. The app lets users sort their photos by day, or even scroll through the months, or years. The new app can create montage movies, interactive stories, collages, animations, and more. Google Photos will back up photos and videos automatically from your device, so you don’t have to worry about deleting photos to make space.
- Vine – Vine, the popular video sharing service, has updated its iOS app to include better search results. By heading on over to the Explore tab, users can now browse through Top or Recent posts. The new update comes a day after Vine landed on the Apple Watch. As of right now, the update is only available on iOS, but the company says the feature will be available for Android in the coming weeks.
- The Weather Channel – The Weather Channel is one of the most popular weather apps on iOS. Users can get detailed weather forecasts including hourly forecasts, 36-hour forecasts, 10-day forecasts, and weekend forecasts. The Weather Channel app also provides pollen alerts, rain alerts, severe weather alerts, and breaking news alerts to keep you informed with national news updates.
Also recommended : How to increase internet speed on iphone 5, 6 plus
- Tinder – Tinder is a social networking app for dating that lets users connect with new people nearby. Swipe right to like, or left to pass, on Tinder’s recommendations. Just remember, your swipe is always anonymous. If someone you like happens to like you back, you will be able to chat directly to them within the app.
- Netflix – Netflix is one of the best subscription services for streaming TV episodes and movies on your iPhone. If you’ve signed up for a Netflix membership you can instantly watch Netflix original series like House of Cards, Orange is the New Black (with a new season coming), and Arrested Development. You can browse through a categorized selection that includes thousands of titles, and new episodes of popular TV shows are added on a regular basis. With Netflix, users can start watching on one device, and resume watching on another.
- Kik – Kik Messenger is a social app that helps you stay connected. With Kik Messenger, you can chat to individuals or groups, play games, and share funny memes. One of best features of Kik is the ability to browse the web without leaving the app. With version 8.4.0, you can instantly share videos from your gallery.
- Roomi – Are you looking for a new roommate? Roomi makes it easy to find compatible roommates. Whether you’re looking to just rent out a room or find a new place to stay, Roomi will search for roommates based on your living preferences and interests.
- Bundle – Amsterdam-based startup, Bundle B.V., has launched an app that helps users group and organize their photos, and create shared photo libraries with friends and family members. The app’s “AutoAlbum” feature lets users create albums by selecting which photos should be included. Bundle offers unlimited photo storage, and also lets users connect to storage providers like Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Foursquare + Uber – Foursquare users will soon be able to order a ride from Uber directly in the local discovery app. Foursquare is working with Button, a deep-linking startup, to integrate the service. When users tap to see more details on a restaurant, the Uber hailing button will appear. Users without the Uber app installed, will receive a discount on their first ride, with the promo code “FOURSQUARE”.
So here is the list of our top iPhone apps. If you think we missed some make sure to leave that in our comment section below.