How to upload Template in blogger easily 2015
In this tutorial we will be covering the topic how to upload blogger template or how to change blogger’s template. The blogspot.com template can be easily changed but blogger allow only .xml templates. So, make sure your blogger theme .xml. Now we are ready to do it. Below i have written the steps along with some images for a better understanding.
Recommended: How to add google analytics to blogger
Steps to upload or install custom blogger template 2015 tutorial
- Visit Your blogger dashboard or overview and make sure you have the template ready with you which you want to upload in blogger.
- Now after the overview window is open, click on Template on the left side of the window.
- Now it’s time to backup your blog default template which you can do by clicking on Backup/Restore option on right side of the window.
- A window will appear just click on download template and will download the file.
- After backing up the default theme just click on Backup/Restore again.
- Now Click on Choose file and select the template which you wish to upload.
- After this just visit you site again and the new template will be applied.
Recommended: How to divide blogger post into different pages
This was a tutorial for uploading custom blogger template easily in 2015. If you have any queries leave a comment.