The PlayStation 4 (PS4) is one of the best video game console in world from Sony Computer Entertainment.PlayStation 4 features an AMD x86-64 Accelerated Processing Unit, PlayStation 4’s GPU can perform 1.843 teraflops. Sony calls the PlayStation 4 “the world’s most powerful console”
One of the coolest features of the PlayStation 4 (PS4) is the capacity to download your games without having to use the system. you can control this feature from your phone, so you don’t even need to get up to catch the most recent games..with more and more games going digital and it’s sizes not getting any littler, It’s a handy way to spare the time and energy by ensuring that all those system updates and game downloads, so you’ll want to make use of automatic downloads. here a trick to how to download ps4 games remotely.
Download PS4 Games When You’re Away
- Go to Settings.
- You need to Select Power Saving Settings.
- Than Choose Set Functions which is Available in Stand By mode
- In 3rd step you need to tick Connect to the Internet. so trick enable turning on of PS4 from network.
- Now go back to Settings, choose System.
- Than click Automatic Downloads and Uploads in Settings.
- Enable Automatic Downloads and Uploads.
Now, simply set PS4 to standby mode when you’re done by pressing the home button and selecting the option.
[Read Also :- How to Share PS4 Games Easiest way]
Now you can buy games from the PlayStation Store using a browser on your PC, or using the PlayStation app on your smartphone, and they’ll automatically get downloaded to your system.