In this tutorial we will show you how you can root the Lenovo K3 Note. The K3 note is a budget oriented smartphone and is packed by some serious specifications. The Lenovo K3 Note has a 5.5inch 1080P Display along with 13 p rear 5mp front camera and is powered by a octacore 1.7Ghz Cortex Processor. Overall it is a powerfull device and also comes with a reasonable price tag. If you are looking for more specs than you can read our Lenovo K3 Note review.
But if you want to improve the performance of your K3 Note than you will have to root it and for that purpose we have written this Lenovo K3 Note rooting guide.
We are not responsible for any damages to your smartphone, however this method is tested by many developers and users and it worked perfectly
Note: This rooting guide is for k3 Note version k50t5 and not for k50a40 but you can follow below given video for it.
Root Lenovo K3 note K50a40 Indian Version
You can root the lenovo k50a40 version k3 note with below video by ANCE.in, However this is a 3rd party content and we haven’t confirmed whether the given rooting tutorial is working or not. But probability is the tutorial works seeing the comments and likes.
Prerequisites before rooting the Lenovo K3 Note K50T5
- Charge Your Phone above 70%
- Take a backup of your phone.
- Follow instructions carefully.
Read more: How to Root Micromax Canvas spark Q380
Steps to Root Lenovo K3 Note
- Download Vroot Tool from here and install this on your PC. It is a must to root k3 note.
- Enable USB debugging on your smartphone and to do this goto settings and find Developer Options. Now tap on Developer options and after that tap on USB Debugging box.
- Download and install your Device Drivers. Now open Vroot on your PC.
- Connect your Lenovo K3 Note to your pc via USB. After this vroot will search for your device and then click on Connect Device.
- Now click on Root and it will ask you for Permission and then give permission and it will start rooting your phone.
- After vroot rooting process gets completed just reboot your device.
Read more: How to root micromax Nitro without PC
Congratulations You have successfully rooted your K3 Note. If you liked our rooting guide for K3 Note do share. If you encounter any problems or have any queries regarding this tutorial do let us know in comment section below. Also you can check if your lenovo k3 note is rooted or not by root checker app, you can download it via play store.