File transfer apps have improved a lot over the past few years. Now it has become very easy and faster to transfer files from one device to another. Also, there are different file transfer apps available for devices now. It can also be confusing when it comes to choosing the best file transfer app for your PC. Well, Xender Apk Download is arguably the best file transfer app for devices these days. It has a smooth user interface and its transfer rate is very high in comparison to other file transfer apps.
However, PC users seem to struggle when it comes to downloading Xender for their PC. As only the web version of the app is available for PCs which doesn’t perform as well as the Android version of the app. But don’t worry as we have come with a procedure which will guide you to install Xender app on your device. But before we dwell into discuss the procedure to download Xender App for PC, let us first have a look at the app’s features.
Xender App for PC features
Xender offers a lot of different features and options to its users. Here are the main reasons why Xender is everyone’s first choice when it comes to file transfer apps:
1) User friendly and sleek user interface. Anyone can figure out how to use Xender without any sort of guide.
2) Fast transfer rates and no crashes. Xender app is highly unlikely to crash and there aren’t any major bugs in the app that we know of.
3) Xender also lets you create groups and transfer files.
4) Xender is absolutely free to use and there is no active internet connection required to transfer files with Xender.
So, these were the major and most noticeable features offered by Xender App. As promised, let us now discuss how you can download the Xender app for PC.
Download Xender App for PC
Downloading Xender App for PC is not a big deal at all. All you need to do is follow a simple and easy procedure and you will be able to install Xender app on your PC successfully. Here is the procedure to download Xender App for PC.
1. The very first step to download Xender for your PC is downloading and install Bluestacks. For those of you who don’t know about it, Bluestacks is an Android emulator for PC users which lets them emular Android apps on PC.
2. The next step is to download the apk file of Xender app. You can download it from from the link given in first paragraph.
3. Now locate the app in the apps directory of Bluestacks or to make it simple just open Google Play Store and install the app from there by searching it.
4. You can now open Xender app from the app drawer of Bluestacks and use it on your PC.
So, this was how you can download Xender app for PC. We hope that this short tutorial turned out to be helpful for you. Anyway, if you have any sort of doubts or queries then feel free to leave them below. Stay tuned to our blog for more such informative articles and updates.