Unlike all the other headphones in the market, only a few stand out while the rest are meant to burn a definite hole in your pocket. If you are one of those audiophiles who cannot eat or sleep without music and beats dropping around you. If you are victim of a severe cash crunch then we have a specially designed this list of the best headphones under 200 dollars to purchase, that suits all your basic needs and also belt out the most amazingly clear sound that would leave you tapping your feet and grooving anytime, anywhere!
Best Headphones under 200 dollars 2017
Here are some of the best headphones under 200 dollars which you can consider to buy and in nowise you will regret your decision. In the list, we have best headphones from different categories such as Wireless/Bluetooth Compatible.
Our Pick for Top Headphone under $200 2017
1)Audio-Technica ATH-M50X ($149):
- The amazing sound quality comes with a strong feature. The ear cups are capable of moving 90 degrees in almost a hush with zero sounds coming out.
- These headphones are covered in leather that is soft it is almost like you are not wearing a pair of headphones on your ears. They have three different kinds of audio cables and a 1/4” adapter.
- The ATH-M50x headphones have 45mm drivers with a frequency range of 15Hz – 28kHz. The sound clarity is so lucid that it’s like applying butter to bread.
- The headphones are available in black, blue, white, and green which add a zing to them without making them look tacky.
Best Comfortable headphones under 200 dollars
2)Bose Sound True II ($99.99):
- Bose has always been number one when it comes to audio elements and has delivered world-class sound quality by gaining trust of a million users worldwide.
- Bose headphones are a sure hit with anyone who is a fan of blaring bass and will be surprised by the beats dropping and the heart beats getting faster. Although the pros are many, it is not suitable for studio recordings.
- If you are a patient of claustrophobia and feel uncomfortable with overly clamped things attached to your body, these are a boon. The headphones are padded with soft materials and can be easily removed but also fits perfectly. It merges with your body and is almost as if it were a part of you.
- The Soundtrue come with in-line volume and playback controls. These headphones are suitable to be used by IOS users but might lose out on some of the frequency when attached to other devices.
Best Noise-Cancelling Headphones under 200 dollars
3)V-Moda XS ($179.98):
- For the robust and sturdy look, go for these headphones as these have a design that caters to the mass of people who like a little rustic element that adds oomph to the entire outlook with the screws and the army design.
- The Cliqfold feature enables you to curl up your headphones for more portability, so you can fit it in your bag and hear a click sound each time you close them. It has a 40mm dual-diaphragm drivers. Each ear cup has a metal plate called On-Ear Shields built on it.
- These headphones have a frequency range of 5Hz – 30kHz. Want to hear something super cool? A 24K gold-plated 3.5mm audio jack gives you the aristocratic feel so you walk out with pride.
- The audio cable of these headphones is wrapped in Kevlar which covers the mic and the other two buttons. The bass on these headphones is so majestic that you just cannot think of a world where the beat down not drop with your heart rate fluctuating.
- The only two colour preferences are white and black. So take your pick accordingly.
Best Headphones with Sound Clarity under $200
4)Sennheiser HD 598 ($149.79):
- The HD 598 headphones are the best open back headphones you will find in the market and mind you, these are going off the racks at lightning speed as the brand has lived up to its name and outshone many other brands with its spectacular sound quality.
- The have velour padding on the headphone ear cups and the band which will help escalate the time span of listening to music by leaps and bounds as the more the comfort, the more you enjoy the experience.
- The headphones are also available in a closed back design. Thus all you audiophiles can now choose from the options galore and bring back home whatever suits your needs the best.
- The headphone cable is detachable which has two options- a 3-meter cable for when you are working in a closed environment and perching yourself in a single spot and a 1.2m cable that is more portable.
- The headphones have a 1/4” plug at the end of both cables. The headphones also have an adapter of 3.5mm so that working on your devices gets smoother and much easier than before.
Read More: Best Headphones Under $100 2017 Guide
Best Bass Headphones under $200
5)Philips Fidelio L2 ($180):
- The Philips Fidelio L2 headphones are structured in a more modern manner than the archaic and mundane designs. The unconventional designs will be a sure shot thumbs up for you once you see them.
- These headphones have memory foam earpads wrapped in leather so you can experience a more comfortable musical journey on the go. It also has aluminium ear cups that safeguards the drivers and to cut out the monotony, the orange stitches on the black headphones add a zing to them.
- These headphones are semi-open back headphones and you cannot have high expectations from these when it comes to filtering out sounds from outside. These headphones also come with a small mic and a remote making it easier for you to answer calls while you are travelling.
- These headphones have a small vent in the middle of the drivers that accentuates the low and mid-range frequencies. Thus for the price that it comes at, it is quite a steal.
Put your hands up in the air and wave those eternal worries goodbye as you now have and soft padded headphones to do the job with ease. The headphones have been a hit worldwide and are selling like hot cakes. If you have been saving every penny and making all ends meet by scraps just to be able to afford a good quality headphone, you can still stick to your budget and have some leftover money to buy a good brand of wine so that while you are grooving to the music that comes flowing out of your affordable headphones, you can also sip on your wine and savour the moment. Give yourself a pat on the back, as you are one step closer to making a wiser choice and embrace the inner musical diva in you, as now is the time to finally belt out some tunes and sing your heart out while listening to the best bass and treble that escapes the ear pads. Comfort being a prime factor for many, we have kept in mind the various key factors and listed the aptest and adaptable headphones that give you a soft fuzzy and warm feeling instead of leaving you with a headache.
Now all you have to do is, break that piggy bank, gather your stuff and head out to the next store to pick up the best headphones under $200 from the list so that you can strut down the street while jiving and zoom into your friend’s house and flaunt your newest pair of headphones. Hope you like our Best Headphones Under $200 list.