Hello, redmi users! Today we will show you how to root xiaomi redmi 3s prime without PC. We have provided different methods so you can choose according to your preference. After rooting your redmi 3s or redmi 3s prime, you can undoubtedly increase its performance by installing several optimization apps and use your phone to its full potential. You can read all benefits of rooting from here.
Redmi 3s / Prime are budget-oriented smartphones by Xiaomi. Redmi 3s comes at a price tag of 6,999-/ while the prime version is at 8,999-/. The smartphone is slim and looks stylish and is very popular in Indian market. This method will work on both MIUI 8 or MIUI 7.
- 1 How to root Xiaomi Redmi 3s / Prime without PC (Two tutorials)
- 1.1 Steps to Root Xiaomi Redmi 3s/ prime without PC or computer
How to root Xiaomi Redmi 3s / Prime without PC (Two tutorials)
We are not responsible for any damages that you occur while performing this process. Rooting may Void your warranty.
Prerequisites for rooting redmi 3s
1. Your device should have 70%+ charging.
2. Unlock Bootloader.
3. MIUI 8 OR MIUI 7.
Steps to Root Xiaomi Redmi 3s/ prime without PC or computer
This is the easiest method for rooting your phone. You can do this by following these steps:
1. Download KingRoot app from here.
2. Install & Open the Kingroot app on your phone.
3. Now simply follow on-screen options and after that simply restart your phone.
4. Your phone has successfully rooted.
Another method to root redmi 3s / prime (Flash TWRP Recovery)
In the second method we have to flash TWRP recovery in our redmi 3s prime mobile. To do that we have to first download the TWRP recovery image & SuperSu file from the link given below. Please perform these only after your bootloader is unlocked else it may brick your phone. Use a working USB cable.
Perform steps given below:
How to Flash TWRP Recovery on Redmi 3s/prime mobile
- First, Unzip TWRP installer you have downloaded via the link given above.
- The second step is to click on the fastboot.exe file and start installing proper drivers. (You can skip installing drivers if your PC already have drivers.)
- Then, Power off your device and connect it to the computer using USB cable.
- Switch ON your smartphone by pressing Volume down + Power button. After doing the above steps, your phone will boot into Fastboot Mode.
- After that, run twrp-installer.bat on your computer. Press any key, and it will start processing.
- After the process gets completed successfully, your phone will automatically boot into Recovery Mode.
- Now your mobile will ask for Allowing system modifications. Allow it via swiping the screen.
- Now Simply Go to Phone settings>>Advanced Setting >> and select “Disable dm-verity“. Reboot your phone.
Read more: Root Micromax A310 Canvas Nitro without pc
Also: Check Eaadhar status here
How to root redmi 3s prime mobile after flashing twrp Recovery.
- Download the SuperSu zip Given Above and move it to your phone’s internal memory.
- Switch Off your phone.
- Enter into recovery mode by pressing Volume Up + Power button. Select recovery.
- Choose “install” from the menu.
- Select the supersu.zip file from your phone.
- Do swipe to flash, and it will start flashing root file on your phone.
- Reboot your phone. You have successfully rooted your redmi 3s prime.
Hopefully you liked our tutorial on how to root xiaomi redmi 3s and prime mobile. If you have any queries please do comment.