In this article, we will show you how to root Micromax Unite 2 A106 canvas smartphone quickly. This method can easily work on Kitkat version of unite 2 phone. So now first talk a little about the phone.
Micromax Unite 2 Mobile phone was released in May 2014 and was an instant hit in the market as it offered good specifications at a very affordable price. Unite 2 A106 is a dual sim smartphone along with 1GB of ram and 1.3Ghz Quadcore processor. The phone comes with a 4.70-inch touchscreen with 480 resolution. It packs an 8mp rear and 2mp front camera.
How to root Micromax Unite 2 A106 Canvas Kitkat/Lollipop Without PC/Computer
Warning: Rooting your phone will void Warranty. We aren’t responsible for any damages that occur to your device while performing this tutorial.
1. Take a proper Backup of your data.
2. Charging must be above than 60%.
3. A stable Internet.
4. Download Kingroot App Link.
Steps to root Micromax Unite 2 A106 [Kitkat/Lollipop version]:
- Download Kingroot from the above prerequisites section.
- Open Kingroot and Install it on your phone.
- After kingroot is fully installed, Open it.
- Now it will show you the below menu.
- Now, tap on Start root or fix button.
- Now the root process will start.
- After the root process finishes, Simply restart your phone.
- You have successfully rooted your Micromax Canvas unite 2.
Now you can install unwanted chinese apps from your phone and improve your device’s performance.
Steps to root Micromax Unite 2 A106 Lollipop version 5.0
Follow this method if you have a lollipop version unite 2 and the above method doesn’t worked for you. This method is specially for Lollipop version. This method will need computer.
Files Needed: (Download this first)
- Philz Recovery, boot, uboot, logo. (Download)
- SuperSU 2.46 (Download)
- Scatter File (Download)
- SP Flash Tool (Download)
Steps to root:
- Extract The Downloaded philz_boot_uboot_logo.zip in PC.
- Load scatter file in the SP flash tool.
- Load cwm_advanced.img in RECOVERY, uboot.bin in Uboot and logo.bin in LOGO in SP Flash tool.
- Click Download button.
- Now connect your phone via usb cable (remove battery).
- After it is completed, boot into phone’s recovery by pressing vol up + vol down + power button.
- Now simply reboot phone and copy Update-Supersu file in sdcard.
- Again reboot to recovery.
- Goto Advanced functions> re-root system> yes.
- Go back to main menu and select install zip, select the update super su zip file and click yes.
- Simply reboot your phone.
Hope you liked our tutorial on rooting micromax canvas unite 2 a106 with or without pc. We have added rooting guide for both Android Kitkat and Lollipop micromax unite 2. For any issues and feedback Leave a comment.