Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is one of the most prestigious post graduate management courses across the globe which offers specialization in streams ranging from finance to Human Resources. It is crucial for MBA aspirants to seek admission in renowned institutes offering the course for the brand value as well as the overall development of the student.
Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore
Out of the many institutes offering MBA in Bangalore, here is a comprehensive list of the institutes that steal the show when it comes to equipping an individual with the relevant skills of an MBA student.
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIMB)
There is no surprise that IIMB was the first institute in this list, for it is one of the most prestigious institutes offering the course across the country. IIMB was ranked as the top institute for research and teaching in 2016. IIMB collaborates with 114 B-schools worldwide for research, students and faculty exchange.
- Aspirants will be required to score high in CAT, above 90 percentile, to be able to be eligible for seeking admission in the institute.
- The total fees of an MBA from IIMB is 7 L for the two-year course.
- Students of IIMB are highly sought after by companies, offering an average package of approximately 17 LPA during campus placements.
For more information, Visit: http://www.iimb.ac.in/
Institute of Management, Christ University
Christ is another prestigious university known for the various courses it offers. Christ offers organizational structure training among various competent academic training with a student teacher ratio of 19:1, promoting a highly concentrated delivery of the course. Students are required to have a minimum of 2 live projects as a part of their specialization for an improved development of their skills.
- Christ requires aspirants to have a score of 600 in MAT to be eligible to apply for admissions in MBA.
- The total fees for an MBA from Christ is 8L for the two year course.
- Companies are happy with the quality of students they are able to recruit from this institute offering an average of 5 LPA during their placements.
For more information, visit: https://christuniversity.in/institute-of-management/institute-of-management-mba
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM)
SIBM is a reputed institute for management courses, being a part of the Symbiosis educational brand. SIBM aims at equipping their students with relevant skills with the help of a world-class academic environment and summer internship programs. SIBM requires students to specialize in a field in their second year of study to allow for in-depth training.
- Symbiosis conducts their own entrance test (SNAP) to test the aptitude of the candidates in order for them to be eligible to seek admission in their institute.
- The total fees for an MBA from SIBM is 8L for the two year course.
- Students in this institute are competent, having companies offer them an average package of 5 LPA during their placements.
For more information, visit: https://www.sibmbengaluru.edu.in/
Read more: Choosing right MBA School
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME)
XIME offers AICTE approved post graduate management courses with an annual intake of 180 students in Bangalore and 120 students in Kochi. XIME promotes a more global outlook and the spirit of entrepreneurship among students. The institute develops the leadership and communication skills of the students among other relevant skills by providing them with the necessary on the job experience.
- XIME requires a minimum score of 75 in CAT for students to be eligible to seek admission in their institute.
- The total fees for a management course from XIME is 9L for the two year course.
- Students are offered an average package of 5 LPA by esteemed organizations during placements.
For more information, visit: http://xime.org/
Alliance School of Business, Alliance University
Ranked 50 for MBA by ‘the week’ in 2016 all over India, Alliance offers full time MBA courses in general management with specializations including Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations accredited by IACBE, which is a premier international accreditation body for business management programs. Alliance offers a comprehensive learning methodology with study abroad programs for the students to get an international exposure. Alliance prepares its students with a global perspective.
- Alliance requires students to score well in competitive exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT and qualify in their entrance test (AMAT) to be eligible to seek admission in their institute.
- The total fees for an MBA from Alliance School of Business is 5L for the two year course.
- Highly satisfied with the talent pool Alliance has to offer, companies recruit 91% of the students with an average of 5 LPA during placements.
For more information, visit: http://alliance.edu.in