Today we are reviewing Tuneskit DRM Media converter for Windows. So let’s check it out whether this software is worth it or not. You might have often seen that transferring files from iTunes such as movies and video clips to Windows device or playing it on the flat screen isn’t possible because iTunes DRM Policy doesn’t allow it. This is because of the Apple’s DRM constraints known as FairPlay DRM. Now you might be thinking what does DRM mean? So, read further.
What does DRM mean?
Basically, DRM slang for Digital Rights Management is a concept used by various media distributors to protect the content distribution beyond their possible control and also administer it. Many users are now facing restrictions on their purchased media data because of this technology.
Let’s take an example for better understanding, Any media content (Videos) purchased via iTunes can only be operated on Apple devices. It restricts the user to play it on his other devices whether a TV or Laptop. In turn, now the user will have to buy the same video content again for each device. This Directly helps the distributors to earn more. Almost every company has their own Personal DRM system. Example Apple FairPlay, Microsoft, PlayForSure, PlayReady, etc.
Now you must be thinking how can I remove the DRM restrictions from the Media. Well, for this we are gonna Review DRM Media Converter for Windows from TunesKit.
Tuneskit DRM Media Converter for Windows: Review
This DRM removal software from Tuneskit helps in converting DRM protected iTunes M4V videos (music videos, movies etc) to common video format i.e MP4. Tuneskit DRM media converter converts the video format without any kind of loss such as Playback Quality, subtitles, AC3 Dolby 5.1 surround sound, etc. They also have a Trial version which you use incase you want to still test it out before purchasing it.
Now let’s first have a look at some of its features.
The important functions of Tuneskit DRM Media Converter for Windows:
- Eliminate iTunes DRM at 30x faster speed.
- Losslessly remove DRM from iTunes movies and TV shows to multiple non-Apple devices.
- Best and fastest DRM M4V to MP4 converter.
- Keep AC3 5.1 Dolby surround sound, AAC stereo tracks, AD, CC, subtitles, etc.
Read more: Best apps to schedule everything
How to use Tuneskit DRM media converter for Windows:
Well, Tuneskit has a very simple and easy to use UI. Anyone with little to no knowledge can operate this software and enjoy their Media on various devices. Still, we have written a guided step by step procedure for you to get familiar with.
- Run TunesKit DRM M4V Converter for Windows and simply add the iTunes videos which you want to convert via the Add Files button or drag-and-drop feature.
- Now, Choose the output audio tracks and subtitles for each media. Click Format panel to select the output format as Lossless MP4 or M4V according to your preference.
- Just Click Convert button and the software will take over and will begin the converting process. The DRM-ed iTunes M4V videos to lossless M4V or MP4.
That’s it Now you have a converted media file which you can play on your Windows Device without any playback restrictions and quality loss of any kind.
To conclude, Tuneskit DRM Media Converter for Windows works perfectly for DRM removal feature for iTunes videos. It is one of the best DRM removal tool out here. It provides an easy and legal answer to convert the iTunes videos DRM-free and play them on a windows device. In case you’re still in dilemma whether to purchase it or not. You can go check the trial version before you pay for it.